Friday, September 16, 2011

Wish-list for my b'day..!!



As the countdown begins for my b’day, just to help out family and friends to buy me b’day presents, decided to write about my wish-list. So here is a quick, short and sweet and a realistic list out of which one can just pick up anything and make me feel special.

1) Each year, on my wish-list, a huge teddy used to be on the top...things haven’t changed much today and are pretty much the same. Would love to get a life size soft toy for myself!
2) Next in line would be a bag full of stationary. People who know me, knows my love for all the different kinds of stationary, be it colourful pens, sheets, colours, notepads, etc!
3) It is been ages since anyone wrote a letter to me. Write a long detailed letter to me, one can send an e-mail if that is more convenient! Add a b'day card along with the letter!
4) A nice book to read, be it fiction, non-fiction or a collection of poetry or quotes!
5) A collage of my pictures with family and friends!
6) A nice pretty dress for me would make a good present as have been thinking to re-do my wardrobe.
7) Jewellery- earrings, pendants, ring, anklet or bangles...any form of jewellery would do! (love junk jewellery)
8) For my artist friends, paint or sketch a picture of me and it would work as a nice surprise!
9) Take me out every day during my b’day week for desserts. I don’t mind taking in extra calories!
10) For my family, you know that I love my N-95, but it has become old and has started slipping into coma, so gift me a new phone! A blackberry would do or maybe a new N-95 coz I love the phone!
11) Write a song for me!
12) Take me out somewhere, has been a long time since I’ve been out of the college campus!
13) Plan a trip and surprise me!
14) Make a photo story on me! (P.s- I love to get clicked!)
15) Box full of chocolates!
16) Tell me that you Love me!
P.s- Would add as and when I come across something realistic to be gifted! Till then, Happy planning for my birthday and decide quickly what you want to gift me! :P

No comments: