Saturday, March 27, 2010

Its been quite an eventful day today... Had the parents teachers meeting in school, so had to wear a saree and go. All the other teachers in school had been after me as they wanted to see me in a saree. And me being the youngest teacher always tried my way out to escape the dress code...but finally had to give in to it today. There was also an award function today so had been involved in it too...so in all it was a hectic day at school.
Later in the evening, i attended the Art of Living Satsang after such a long time..had fun meetin people from my batch of yes plus course and meeting my teacher... I know i've been ignoring all the follow up sessions, but I had been managing two things side by side, so really did not get time to catch up and attend any of the meets or satsangs.
Finally I've decided to do the course once again from 6th to 11th april..and i am eagerly looking forward to it...
After coming back, i just logged into pagal guy forum, and realised that there is going to be a meet tomorrow..so just decided to attend the meet...and also catch up with some friends before the meet.
Its again going to be a long day tomorrow but, i am eagerly waiting for it...going to meet so many new people with loads of experiences...

3 comments:

kriti vyas said...

dhaso hai........gud goin......m happy for u!!!!!!!!!
luv u sweetie :)
jgd

Dew Drops said...

thanks a ton kriti for all ur love and support :)
jgd :)

Unknown said...

Well written ma'am....the mind under those goggles is so elegant n creative...kudos to u.....u hav inspired this lazy soul to do some blogging...thanks for that...;)