Monday, March 1, 2010

Endless Wait


Waiting eagerly for the time when he would be back,
I spend my days & nights
thinking how would i meet him,
how will I greet him...
thinking that maybe things would be fine once he will be back

maybe its just the distance between the two
maybe we would be back again....
thinking "and they lived happily ever after" does exists in real life too
& in the script of my life, finally one day we will be united forever....

Even though its been a year now since he left me, I did not realize for such a long time that he might have moved on and he does not think of me anymore. Maybe I was aware all this much before, but never had the gutts to accept it all.
But a month back I just realized that I've lost him forever...and he's never going to come back to me.... so after so much persuasion from my friends I finally decided that I am going to get back to what I used to be and move on and enjoy my life....and to some extent I was quite successful in doing so...
But when I got to know that he was about to come back, I had started getting restless, and the frequency of my mood swings increased. But my friends always supported me, they were always there for me.
The day arises when he was supposed to be in town, I started thinking about him, if i should go and say a hi to him or should I give him a call or how would I react if he came infront of me. I had no answers to these questions.
As days passed by, every day I used to wait for his call, I tried to look around for him.
It was already the sixth day since he was in town and still no contact. Everyday I started getting even more irritated, wondering if he does even know that I still stay here.
Finally after waiting for such a long time, which seemed like an endless wait to me, I saw him going out with his friend.
We barely saw each other for a minute. Within that single moment, I went through extreme emotions. At first I went totally blank, just could not think about any thing and at the very next moment, all d memories, and the moments we spend together, came flashing back. My heart did skip a beat on seeing him again after such a long time. But i did not want to make it so obvious to him, so I turned my face away.
During that minute, our eyes did meet, but both of us were numb, had no emotions to express (maybe we did have, but never wanted the other to know).
Had things really changed?? or the feelings are still there but we are just supressing it and trying not show it to the other??
Cant really answer this question as I myself am not sure of the situation and the feelings..
The whole day I kept waiting for his call but he never called up....
Questions kept on arising in my mind... Should I forget him? or Should I try for one last time? But before taking the final decision, I had a lot more questions regarding my feelings towards him which needs to be anwered first....

P.S - All Characters are Fictional and Have no Basis in Reality.

No comments: