Friday, March 19, 2010

Mood Swings


Its been a day full of extreme emotions...and my gtalk status message kept on changing after every 2 hrs.
I just came back yesterday night from Mumbai. Was extemely exhausted after a hectic schedule, and i barely slept for 4 hrs last night. But still had be back at school today (started working as a special educator), so got up early and reached school after a 5 day gap and everything seemed so strange...no friendly vibes from any of the staff members, everyone seemed busy with their own work. So it was a bit disappointing start.
I also had my convocation today. But didnt feel like taking a leave as I already had taken a 5 day off, so I decided to take a half day so that i could catch up with my friends and collect my degree after school. So there was atleast something to look forward to and be happy about as I was about to meet my friends after such a long time.
But then it changed to being super sad as I was just sitting in my room n doing nothing productive.
Finally few kids while going past my room came in and asked me why dont I come to their class and said that they really miss my classes as we have loads of fun, So there was a sense of satisfaction to know that kids love to have me around and thats wat matters the most.
Finally after having my lunch, i decided to go and take permission to leave along with the kids( they go back home around 11.40) but had to wait as there was a meeting going on and finally by the time meeting ended, buses had left. So came back to my room...
Missed my convocation, Missed meeting my friends and wasnt too happy to be sitting in the room doint nothing....now my gtalk status read "swati is super sad"
Finally after a long day at school came back home.
In the evening was feeling a bit irritated, didnt feel like doing anything...Because of my own mood swings, since the morning, did not realise that one of my friend was upset n so wasnt my usual self while talking to him. When he said bye n gudnite quite abruptly, then thought about my ownself...Why was I reacting in such a way? Why wasnt I the usual bindaas swati which my friends know?
While I was still into my introspective mode, my friend again pinged me...and finally a good news... He got a call from one of the best B-school... So finally the day ended on a good note and my status being..." Swati is super happy..!!"
hah... What a day.... full of mood swings n dat to extreme emotions....

1 comment:

Francis Xavier said...

I like the pic, it nice :D (will read the article later)