Friday, March 26, 2010


"You have excellent communication skills"
This line coming from a stranger for me is the most wonderful compliment for me... I've worked so hard on my self in last two years..coming out of my shell and from being a complete introvert to becoming an extrovert and facing all the challenges life threw at me, all by myself.
Two years back, I used to be a girl who was never confident of herself, never had the courage to answer in class even after knowing the right answers, never expressed own viewpoint on any matters and just went ahead with whatever was planned by others.
But now things have changed, and I am loving the change in myself...I am more confident about self and do not hesitate to express myself, and this has been the biggest achievement for me.
Recently I met one of my college friend, and when we started talking about our lives after college, suddenly she came up and said " I never realized you could talk and express yourself so well and also now you talk just like a professional".
I guess this is the result of the endless struggles which I had to make in last two years and also to my field of work... I started becoming the voice of people who could not speak for themselves and as a result, i started speaking for my ownself too.
Though there is a lot I've learnt in last two years but still, there is a long way to go....

2 comments:

Prakash said...

really nice..mjhe bhi aapki tarah kuch karna hai....i really don't express myself

Dew Drops said...

thanku so much prakash...
i still have a long way to go.. :)